We believe every organization or agency can intentionally reflect the community in which they support and serve. We do that.
CIRCLE is committed to working with educational and non-profit communities to cultivate inclusive practices that support all members of diverse communities in living and working more fully as themselves. This is accomplished through:
- Professional Development: CIRCLE supports the work of a small group of consultants and trainers who offer half-day, full-day, and ongoing transformative professional development in areas of diversity, inclusiveness, and cultural responsiveness.
Consulting and training offered on topics including but not limited to:
- Understanding Race and Dismantling Racism
- Gender Equity
- LGBTQ Inclusion
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Understanding and Dismantling Privilege
- Curriculum: The CIRCLE team is in the process of designing curriculum for K-12 schools designed to help students understand and engage difference in areas of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, class and wealth, ability, and citizenship experience. Curriculum will include interactive lessons that can be facilitated by our trained professionals or by teachers from your school community (after a half-day orientation training).
- Keynotes, Workshops, and Assemblies: CIRCLE understands that in addition to the ongoing work of professional and curricular development, keynotes and assemblies can act as catalysts for change and engagement. This is why we offer captivating speeches and workshops to support your commitment to year-round work for equity and inclusion.
Interested in learning more about how CIRCLE can support your organization, contact us and let’s connect!